Six Murphy & Grantland attorneys are listed in the 2017 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers® & Rising Stars.
2017 Super Lawyers® & Rising Stars
- J.R. Murphy (Super Lawyers®) in the areas of Insurance Coverage, Appellate, Personal Injury – General
- John M. Grantland (Super Lawyers®) in the area of Civil Litigation
- E. Raymond (Ray) Moore, III (Super Lawyers®) in the areas of Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, Professional Liability
- Peter E. Farr (Rising Stars) in the areas of Personal Injury – General, Nonprofit Organizations, Civil Litigation
- Wesley B. Sawyer (Rising Stars) in the areas of Insurance Coverage, Personal Injury – General
- Jason Luther (Rising Stars) in the areas of Civil Litigation, Transportation/Maritime, Insurance Coverage
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.